Multiple entries, because I needed a hobby while we were flying to DC
So much to tell you! Back in February I submitted my congressional report and paper work. Then was accepted into the Gold Congressional Program ceremony :)
Annoying thing is it's over my birthday, which my mom is excited for (I am to a point), but I was hoping to spend my birthday at home, with my best friend.
Today is Sunday (the day of travel... I thought it was the day of rest ;) ) and I am on an airplane. I can't believe it! I'll have you know; you don't take an adolescent sleep deprived almost 18 year old anxious girl, on an airplane! Unless you want to see her flip out and cry. Not saying I cried , but I was about to.:3
Buddy Bosko ;) aka the green fluffy antler jingle bell hedge hog was very helpful :) [[A gift from said best friend]] I am on my way to phoenix right now. The airport was so annoying. You know the person scanner everyone didn't like because it took a 3D image and displayed it, like in replacement of an x-ray and pat-down? Well I had to go through that universal machine. I almost cried then too. Why am I crying so much? I have no clue! XD Mom's bad had to be searched at Boise. Because, of her carrying the shampoo and conditioner. Why didn't they search my bad though? I had all my meds and containers and my nebulizer. So why didn't they stop me? Only God knows ;)
Right now, I'm flying and alive and missing my best friend.
Since today is Father's Day, I left my dad a wonderful card, note, balloon, and candy bar :^_^ I love him dearly !! He drove me and mom to the airport and helped us go on this trip. The flight took off at 0700 and we were at he airport by 0600. I barely got any sleep though. :3 I fell asleep around 0230 so it's going to be fun to try and stay awake for another flight. I feel light headed and dizzy and sick... Although my ears aren't too bad. Took my Allegra D so my raynauds might flare up soon. Joyful thought right? :D
I think I might nap now. ;)
Still on the airplane, anyway you know how you promise yourself you'd never do something? Swear it on your life? haha well I just broke that personal promise. I fell asleep on a place. Wasn't to bad. I kept my feet on the wall of the plane, and the vibration reminded me of the car ride to Reno, NV in our minivan. It was bumpy but comforting So as I fell asleep I reminded myself that I was in the car to Reno. Which helped :) so did my mom. She comforted me :) I would only wake up if the speaker/captain/pilot dude started talking, or if the seat belt bell sounded. And if we had any turbulence mom would hug me and kiss me. :)
So after we landed we caught a shuttle to the hotel got settled in and went out to dinner in Old Town Alexandria. Food was awesome :) Had this Salmon potato green bean dinner :) yum! I didn't have breakfast and had a very small lunch. A lot of the people here aren't friendly and are surprised by mom's and my courtesy. Expect Bobby :) he's the bus driver and is just to awesome for words. :)
Dinner cost 50$ tonight... :3 lot of money XD But after walking around, taking pictures I sat down waiting for the shuttle to take me and mom and other fellow hotel persons back, my brain meandered away.
Thoughts, from seeing old structures, flooded my mind.
What if some little girl was playing hoop down this cobbled street?
Imagine all the businesses holding sophisticated people in dresses out of style.
It was amazing, then the street lights went on. Imagine someone lighting those in the evening! and strolling along the cobblestone with a lover or a friend in a different era :)
To COOL!
Wish my best friend was here though. They would enjoy this a lot :) so far a really good day :)
Emily <3 p="">
3>
No comments:
Post a Comment