Thursday, June 20, 2013

Washington trip 6-20-13

Today was Thursday, and it was reallllly long ;)
haha there was food I could actually eat for breakfast today, besides oatmeal and eggs. There was hash browns and awesome yummy food :) very happy.

Mom and I went to the zoo, here and I took a lot of photos and videos. :) stopped in the shop and got everyone something (gifts again ;) lol not everyone got something from the zoo. Anyway the highlight was seeing my otters! and they were playing with each other and doing flips and going pounce and attacking each other playfully, they were enjoyable to watch and then, we found the elephants, I love elephants!!! Just Emily Heaven! :D :D :D I enjoyed the zoo soooo much. Then mom and I found the Pandas :) the pandas were soooo cute and we caught them while they were eating bamboo. There is soo much bamboo around the zoo you couldn't see through it. There were cheetahs also and they were only 14 months old. They were adorable and reminded me a lot of Hancel (my cat at home) Then we walked over to the tigers and were going to enjoy a show by the zoo with the tigers, and it didn't happen. Courtney also called a lot of times needing a lot of advice. We helped and then we went to go see the lemurs and get pictures for rolly, also there were turtles! and more otters and wolfs and it was just a blast.

We then went to get coffee and walk back to the metro to go back to the Air and Space Museum to get gifts for the family again.... how much stuff can I stuff in my backpack before the airport charges me over fees. ;)
it was an interesting metro ride though, lots of people and then this fat guy.... who smelt really really bad. >.<
and

After the museum we went and found dinner first, at a place called Roti and they cater to gluten free and intolerant people. They called someone off break to specially work with my food and gluten free bread so no cross contamination would happen, that made me feel special and I will recommend them to anyone who comes out this far :) in the L'EnFant Plaza Food court Metro Stop :)


After the museum we went to the Baseball game we had tickets for from the congressional office, and then we also found my friend Caroline from the ceremony. I love her so dearly! She's my twin!
Born a week older than me, and we did  a lot of the same goals and activities for our Gold medals.
We are both Christian and Homeschooled it is just awesome to know someone else like me with the same interests. :) I enjoy her company and I was very hyper, which she didn't mind. Normally I have people tell me to calm down, and so this time no one said that and I was able to just goof around and talk with my twin :) She is awesome :D now I have a friend in the east ;)
hehe

Now I'm at the hotel and enjoying the down time, and soon to bed. :) have a great night people.

Emily <3 p="">

No comments: